It is officially September and summer is slowly ebbing away. Although that is a sad prospect, we can’t help but look forward to all things September and early autumn.
Here are some of our favourites:
- Slowly changing gardens
- Still being able to sit out side of slightly milder evenings
- Autumn scented candles
- Hot cups of tea and the prospect of soup in the near future
- Getting our teeth back into the business and giving everything an autumn freshen up.
- Cosy blankets in fresh colours
- The occasional rain shower
- The changing leaves
- The idea that sweater weather is heading our way.
August is the perfect time to have a family photo shoot. The weather is great, the sun is out and the kids are on summer holidays.
Here are a few ideas that we’re loving at the moment:
- The golden hour
- Lush greenery
- Summer dresses
- Natural light
- Beach and seaside portraits
- Carefree children
- Running wild before it’s back to school
- Reliving childhood memories; “we’re all going on a bear hunt”
How to grow your business. Mmm, the amber nectar! They say timing is everything and they are not wrong. The trouble is knowing when that right time is. And when you should make your move. When sales are flying, your pipeline is strong and all the signs are positive, that this is the time to grow your business. Put your weight behind a new idea. Maybe, maybe not.
August weddings are some of our favourites: the weather is beautiful, the sun is hot and fresh fruit, lawn games and florals are a must have.
Here are some of our favourite finds for the season:
- Clean whites
- Marquees, yurts, and tents
- Beautiful summer florals
- Classic, timeless gowns
- Naked cakes
- Lawn games
- Boho updos
- Flower crowns
- Vintage prints
- Fresh fruit
- Light desserts
Beautiful August engagements are always a favourite. Afternoons spent in the hustle and bustle of the city, chilling out by a lake, having fun on the beach or just spending time together in the great outdoors.