We thought we’d follow our heavy VAT article with a little light relief! Christmas is getting excitingly close; lights are up, music is playing and televisions are swimming with Christmas films…so we thought we’d join in. So keep reading to find our top Christmas movie choices. 🙂
1. Miracle on 34th Street – It’s an Oscar winner for a reason!
2. Frozen – Great family film and you can’t beat Olaf’s humour!
3. A Christmas Carol – A heartwarming classic that never gets old.
4. White Christmas – A wonderful musical that will keep you humming!
5. The Holiday – A total feel good movie with a cast to keep you smiling.
6. Home Alone – A children’s classic that never get’s old, love it!
7. It’s a Wonderful Life – A wonderful film and timeless classic with a courageous message.
8. Arthur Christmas – A funny, heartwarming and poignant take on Santa Claus!
9. Nativity! – Hilariously funny and heartwarming, a great choice for the family!
10. Elf – A total classic that adults and children will adore.
There are so many great films on at the moment, don’t forget to set them to record! Enjoy! 😀
[question]Tell us what your all time favourite Christmas movie is![/question]