3 Easter Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses
Easter is a great opportunity for you to place your business at the forefront of your customers’ minds. If you take the time and effort to come up with a creative promotional strategy you can:
- Promote and get your business noticed by potential clients.
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Convert visitors into actual buyers.
- Strengthen your relationship with existing customers.
To help maximise the sales opportunities here are three Easter marketing tips to make your business stand out and convince customers to stop and shop.
RUN AN EASTER PROMOTION
Just like every other retail holiday, Easter warrants special offers and promotions. Having a specific time-limited Easter offer will encourage potential customers to respond immediately. On top of that, a special Easter deal is a great way of aligning your brand with the season. There are two main benefits of running an Easter promotion:
- Increases traffic. Discounts serve as a ploy to attract more buyers to your business, which typically leads to a boost in sales. By visually capturing the attention of potential customers, you increase the likelihood of them stopping to see what you have to offer.
- Up-sell opportunity. By packaging or bundling products in an “Easter offer” you entice visitors to buy other non-discounted items. One way of doing this is by using Packages.
EMBRACE YOUR EASTER SPIRIT
Regardless of the services or products you offer potential customers, using the right designs and colours can help you better communicate. For Easter, start by setting the proper tone by theming your marketing materials. For example:
- Easter decorations. Update your home page with a seasonal theme.
- Play on words. Get clients “egg-cited” or give them “egg-stra” discounts.
LAUNCH A SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
Easter is a great chance to get creative with social media content. Piggybacking on the holiday spirit provides businesses with a great way to tap into the buzz of the season, and capture the attention of customers by connecting on a more human level.