5 New Year Inspired Engagement Shoot Ideas
Posted on January 8, 2019 byunder
Now that we are in 2019 our first thoughts should be with how we are going to market our business over the coming months.
New year’s eve is a very popular time for couples to get engaged so if you are a wedding photographer you should be considering how to market to them. Below we have included some ideas of what you could offer couples who took “ringing in the new year” to a whole new level. It is a really lovely idea to try and incorporate the magic of New Year’s Eve into their special engagement photos.
Some New Year’s Eve inspired ideas include:
- Setting up a glittery photo backdrop with some fun New Year’s
Eve inspiredbanners for the couple to hold. Alsoa great idea if they are planning on using their engagement photos for their Save The Date cards.
- Have your lovebirds go to their favourite place at dusk and take some gorgeous sparkler shots.
- Who doesn’t love confetti? Not only is it very New Year’s Eve inspired but also reminiscent of a wedding. Maybe you could include a similar confetti shot at the wedding which then
makea very special pair?
- Have your bride-to-be go glitter-
tasticin her favourite party dress for some seriously glamorous shots.
- If you or your couple are thinking about including props in the engagement shoot nothing says New Year’s Eve like a clock striking midnight. You could include an oversized pocket watch or perhaps choose a special clock themed location e.g. Big Ben, Waterloo Station etc for their images. Also, every bride-to-be will love the Cinderella reference too.