Our developers have been working hard on updating and improving the scrolling folio page. There are some big changes that have been implemented which will make the page more beautiful for your site visitor on desktop and mobile devices. It’s great for all portfolios especially fine art because of it’s natural panoramic aspect ratio. Of course the page still contains a text editor both above and below the images.You can now:
- Optionally show images in a randomised order. This means that your clients get to see new images every time the page loads.
- No restriction on number of images.
- You can vary padding between images.
- Make images auto-advance creating a smooth scrolling slideshow. A visitor can now watch the slideshow without intervention. However still have control by using the left and right arrows to advance/return an image or alternatively use the scroll bar below the folio to scroll through all the images very quickly.
- You have the option to display the slideshow arrows.
- Images can be clicked to go through to purchase options.
Click here to find out more about the new scrolling folio page.