Today we have a new feature to announce. We have recently integrated with Stripe so that you can now accept payments directly from your customers, via Stripe, for all print and product sales.
So, Why Use Stripe?
- With Stripe a seamless, mobile-friendly payment form is hosted directly on your website at the end of checkout, presented securely in your own branding. No need for your customer to visit an external website and no separate branding dashboard to maintain for you.
- Stripe supports most credit card types as well as in-browser saves payment methods, including Apple Pay meaning you can now accept more payments than ever.
- With Stripe your money goes directly into your bank with a very low transaction fee.
- With Stripe there are no pre-order charges whatsoever from theimagefile (versus 10% commission when customers pay via our Worldpay account).
- Stripe keeps the checkout process fast and easy – customers are not prompted to create an account, as with PayPal.
- Stripe also supports all currencies.
For best results, we would recommend offering multiple payment methods – for example, accept credit cards via Stripe and also offer PayPal and others. This lets the customer choose their favourite method of payment and also provides alternatives if a payment method fails.