With the launching of our new look, Admin Control Panel theimagefile is even easier to use.
The quick and easy layout gives access to all your images, websites, on-line sales, workflow tools and marketing features, plus more integrated partners and tools.
Check out the new look and easy to navigate member Control Panel, featuring:
- More intuitive menu system
- Better organised layout
- New icon interface
- Flyout Persistence with reminder fade to prevent menu collapse
- Menu Freeze option
- Access to the previous flyout for easy transition
Some exciting new options and features:
- Integration with Light Blue Software for easy studio management
- Integration with ProImageEditors – for easy work flow
- Pinned Collections – keep most popular collections available in flyout menu
- Integration with Folio Albums for fine art print sales
- Inbound links from stock photos displayed on theimagefile to your web site
There was disbelief by some photographers when Getty announced that millions of their images will be available with free licence to use for most online users.
Photographers will definitely be looking at the many Stock libraries available to see the pricing, product and licensing options and we just wanted to clarify what theimagefile Stock Library offers:
We believe the image belongs to the image creator – and that the creator should be able to price, sell, distribute and print his own work individually.
Photoshop and Lightroom skills to improve your images
Looking for ideas to improve your images, or just interested in how someone else would work on an image to improve its quality. Theimagefile started its series of Fix-a-photo webinars presented by Gavin Hoey showing his approach to those tricky images. Here is the first recording:
It’s sort of fitting that as we launch WordPress blogs within theimagefile system that we write a blog post about it. Over the next few posts we going to discuss:
- What makes a good blog for a photographer
- How to maximise the use of a blog for search engine optimisation
- How to maximise the use of a blog to interact with your site visitors and prospect customers
- How a blog can attract new visitors with the potential of converting some of them into paying clients who appreciate your experience, expertise and professionalism within the imaging industry.