A customer web page provides a personalised, stylised entry point for customers to view their images. The page is based on a large, centred background image with a few lines of text. This page type can be used in a number of ways:
- The page can link directly to customer images.
- The page can prompt for a collection password.
- It can be used as a library entry point prompting for a search term.
- A corporate clients entry point prompting for a username and password for access to private commercial collections.
- A link for customer uploads
- A plain text and image page for general use.
To create a customer web page log in to theimagefile > My Websites > Pages > Create New Web Page.
For more information on creating and personalising a customer web page go to Help and Support > search “customer web page”.